FAMILY DAY - June 3 - Learn More
Week 1: July 15-July 21, 2018 -- New England, NY, NJ, Florida and Canada Deaneries
Week 2: July 22- July 2, 2018 -- Johnstown, Pocono, Southern Tier, Youngstown and Chicago Deaneries
Week 3: July 29-Aug 4, 2018 -- Pittsburgh, Mid-Atlantic, Tri-State and Washington D.C. Deaneries
Important Information Re: 2018 Diocesan Summer Camping Program
1. We are pleased to be able to offer on-line registration. You can find the link below listed under Camper Registration. When you do register online please note you will still need to submit a paper copy of the Medical Examination Form (i.e. Camper Physical) which must be filled out and signed by a licensed medical professional (licensed physician or physician’s assistant). This form will be emailed to you when you complete the Online Registration Process. Children must be at least 8 years old AND have completed 2nd Grade in order to attend Camp.
2. Camp Nazareth is very proud to offer its program at some of the lowest rates available in America today. We encourage you to research this information, as you will find this fee to be extremely affordable in comparison to other weeklong church camps. The fee for the child(ren) of a Diocesan Parishioner in good standing for a one week session at camp is $315 per child. The fee for non-Diocesan children is $365 per child. For a family sending more than 1 child (siblings only), a Discount of $25/child (after the first child) will be given. The one-time $25 Ambassador's Discount is available if a camper invites 1 or more, non-diocesan/non-family camper(s) who enroll for the first time as a result of their specific invitation. There is also a $20 Early Bird discount per child (one-time only, not per week) if you register & pay by May 15. Online Registration must be completed AND payment must be submitted by May 15 in order to qualify for the Early Bird Discount. If your child stays multiple weeks, and stays over the weekend at Camp, a $55/weekend fee will be assessed. Registrations made after June 15 will be subject to an additional $20 late registration fee.
If an applicant wishes to cancel, they must do so no later than 1 week prior to the beginning of their Camping week in order to avoid being charged Camp fees for food and supplies. If an applicant cancels less than 1 week prior to the beginning of their session a $150 fee will be assessed. Once final registration is complete, and a camper has not shown up for their week, no refunds will be given.
3. Deadline For Receipt of Completed Application, Health Form & Payment: May 15, 2018.
4. Parents and Campers Must Review 2018 Camper/Parent Information Guide
Contains NEW and IMPORTANT information -- especially read the "Packing for Camp" section carefully
*When you register on line please note you will still need to submit a paper copy of the Medical Examination Form (i.e. Camper Physical) which must be filled out and signed by a licensed medical professional (licensed physician or physician’s assistant). This form will be emailed to you when you complete the Online Registration Process. It is also listed here.
All Volunteers assisting at Camp and all Diocesan Clergy who have been given permission by their dean and His Grace, Bishop Gregory to serve as Clergy Chaplains during their respective Deanery Camping Week MUST complete the Clergy/Lay Volunteer Form and submit it to the Camp Director by May 15, 2018. Each Volunteer and Clergy MUST also have 3 Clearances complete BEFORE Camp begins: 1. Child Abuse Clearance, 2. Criminal Record Check Clearance, and 3. FBI Fingerprinting Clearance. Please see the Clearance Procedures 2018 letter below for instructions about how to obtain these clearances. Please contact the Camp if you are unsure if you have had these done or if you are unsure how to get them done.
Clergy/Volunteer Registration Forms
2018 Clergy/Lay Volunteer Form - MANDATORY FOR CLERGY AND VOLUNTEERS
- Clearance Procedures 2018 Letter - MANDATORY FOR CLERGY AND VOLUNTEERS
2018 Camp Nazareth Staff Employment Opportunities
The following positions are available for the Camp Nazareth Summer 2018 Camping Season:
- Head Counselor
- Program Director
- Assistant Program Director (2)
- Athletic Director
- Technology Director
- Assistant Technology Director
- Ropes Course Facilitator
To be considered for employment, all applications must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2018.
All Staff MUST also have 3 Clearances complete BEFORE Camp begins: 1. Child Abuse Clearance, 2. Criminal Record Check Clearance, and 3. FBI Fingerprinting Clearance. Please see the Clearance Procedures 2018 letter below for instructions about how to obtain these clearances. Please contact the Camp if you are unsure if you have had these done or if you are unsure how to get them done.
Staff Employment Application Forms
2018 Staff Application Form - MANDATORY FOR ALL STAFF
Social Networking and Digital Communication Policy - MANDATORY FOR ALL STAFF
2018 Health History Form - MANDATORY FOR ALL STAFF
2018 Medical Examination Form - MANDATORY FOR ALL STAFF
Clergy Reference Form - MANDATORY FOR ALL STAFF
Lay Reference Form -MANDATORY FOR ALL STAFF - Remember that 2 Lay References are required
Media Consent Form -MANDATORY FOR ALL STAFF
Camp Dress Code Policy - MANDATORY FOR ALL STAFF
Clearance Procedures 2018 Letter - MANDATORY FOR ALL STAFF